B.M.U. (Build Me Up)
Teaching youth about responsibility can be challenging at times. As leaders, we need to give youth opportunities so they can learn about being accountable, understanding their duty and being answerable to their actions. It is also important as a leader or role model to model this behavior and be honest so that they know everyone does make mistakes.
Sometimes there are consequences for what we do or don’t do.
In this program we will:
• Develop a strong work ethic?
• Have a generosity of spirit?
• Have courage?
• Stand up for their beliefs?
• Be kind and considerate?
• Be patient?
• Be diligent and persistent?
• Be assertive?
• Be a contributing member of society?
• Take good care of their bodies?
• Be open to new learning? To find pleasure in reading?