Mind your Business
THE POWER OF OWNERSHIP
Entrepreneurship is a pathway to success. It keeps our youth in school. It improves outcomes for those in danger of dropping out. It teaches our youth to take responsibility for their own success and own experiences. It teaches them to work with a new mindset.
The entrepreneurial spirit is certainly tied to risk-taking, but without organization and management, youth will be unable to fully comprehend risk! By teaching our youth to think as entrepreneurs, we are shifting their mindsets. We are promoting a focus on learning from failure and challenges.
Things we will provide for the youth to become successful entrepreneurs:
• Exercises to show how to think outside of the box
• Organization and experimentation
• Applying new knowledge across subjects and in new ways
• Critical thinking and evaluation
• Identifying problems
• The Grit Test
• Awareness of the wider world